So, I haven't always had the time, energy or brain function to tackle this (or my blog!) in a regular fashion. Goodness only knows how much or how close I will be able to finish in the time left, but this is where I am at. With a little encouragement (that's you!), I will roll up my sleeves and see what I can't finish up.
And feel free to let me know what's on your life list to do!
List Started: June 27th, 2010
Scheduled Finish Date: March 24th, 2013
1. Make a homemade macaroni & cheese my family loves. (HAHA. This is a story.)
2. Make chocolate chip oatmeal cookies.
3. Make homemade banana ice cream.
4. Learn to make Grandmama's biscuits.
5. Make a homemade cheesecake.
6. Teach Charlie to cook a meal. COMPLETED, 8/1/2010
7. Eat at home for 30 days.
8. Grow basil.
9. Plant lavender in the front yard.
10. Plant tomatoes on the back deck.
11. Organize the basement.
12. Clean out the garage. COMPLETED, 4/11 (Moving helps this!)
13. Have a yard sale COMPLETED, 4/11 (Selling a house encourages this! I should've posted this! We made over $800 and got rid of an apartments worth of stuff!)
14. Get Nana's needlepoint from Dad. Clean & Hang. COMPLETED, 6/11
15. Paint a picture.
16. Finish the hand tree printing for myself.
17. Make a handprint tree for Mom.
18. Make a handprint tree for Dad.
19. Watch Casablanca.
20. Have a BBC Pride & Prejudice marathon.
21. Make an apron.
22. Knit a scarf.
23. Finish the quilt. Give it to Crickett.
24. Finish the embroidered baby blanket.
25. Keep a grateful calendar for 60 days.
26. Organize photos and memorabilia.
27. Compile Charlie's journal.
28. Compile Sam's journal.
29. Write a letter to my children on their birthday. Sam: Aug. 13, '10
30. Write my mom a letter for my birthday.
31. Write 3 chapters.
32. Publish a piece.
33. Read 24 books: IN PROGRESS (13 of 24) ...
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. 7/5/2010
Confederates in the Attic. 7/11/2010
The Stone Diaries 7/31/2010
Eat Pray Love 8/30/10
Harry Potter (the 7th one) 9/7/10
The Know It All: One Man's Humble Quest to be the . . . 9/13/10
Half Broke Horses 9/15/10
The Geography of Bliss 5/11
Tuesdays with Morrie 5/11
Heaven is 4 Real 6/11
The Pioneer Woman: High Heels to Tractor Wheels 6/11
34. Read with Sam 20 minutes a day for 30 days.
35. Write 30 blogs for 30 days.
36. Get 25 blog suscribers.
37. Attend BlogHer.
38. Go to Chicago with John.
39. Spend a weekend in a B&B.
40. Take the family to Disney.
41. Take a trip with Kari.
42. Take my family to spend time with Linda & Grandmama in Georgia twice.
43. Fly in to Colorado to surprise my parents for the weekend.
44. Have breakfast with my Dad -- just the two of us.
45. Have a girls weekend with my mom.
46. Go to the Station Inn. COMPLETED, 7/10/2010
47. Go to the Grand Ole Opry @ the Ryman.
48. Attend a Broadway musical. COMPLETED, In The Heights, 3/23/11
49. Aquire a piano.
50. Learn to play 3 songs on the piano.
51. Take voice lessons.
52. Give a 45 minute recital.
53. Make my own CD. (er, aiming high here)
54. Audition for the Nashville Symphony Chorus.
55. Quit biting my nails.
56. Exercise 3 days a week for 3 months.
57. Take a dance class.
58. Zumba. (That's a verb, right?)
59. Lose 20 pounds. IN PROGRESS
60. Complete a 5K.
61. Give blood.
62. Donate to St. Jude's.
63. Volunteer 15 hours of my time to an organization.
64. Build my own personal savings account to $1500.
65. Tame the budget beast.
66. Enroll in a master's program.
67. Make a change in my career of some sort. COMPLETED, 10/25/11
68. Use my library card downtown 12 times. 1
69. Learn about photography. (Either class or book.) COMPLETED (class w/ Ilde), 5/11
70. Go to the movies by myself. COMPLETED, 12/25/11 (The King's Speech)
71. See the Chihuly exhibit. COMPLETED; 9/4/10
72. Go star gazing.
73. Go on a day hike.
74. Go to 3 national parks. IN PROGRESS
Rocky Mountain National Park 11/23/11
Lincoln's Boyhood Home, Indiana, 6/6/11
75. Go white water rafting.
76. Attend a professional football game.
77. Watch Charlie or Sam in a sports game.
78. Go a fieldtrip with Charlie's class. COMPLETED, 5/24/11 (Huntsville Space Center)
79. Go on a fieldtrip with Sam's class.
80. Spend a day with Charlie doing whatever he wants.
81. Spend a day with Sam doing whatever he wants.
82. Ride bicycles with the boys.
83. Build a fort out of blankets.
84. Do a lemonade stand with the boys.
85. Play in the rain.
86. Food Fight!
87. Take the boys horseback riding.
88. Spend a Saturday tooling around Franklin ... or Chattanooga. COMPLETED, 5/11 Chattanooga
89. Go to the Wilson County Fair. COMPLETED, 8/21/2010
90. Visit the Hermitage for a day.
91. See at movie at the Belcourt.
92. Find a church that is good for the family. COMPLETED, 4/11 (and it is Awesome!)
93. Finish holiday shopping and wrapping by Dec 15. (John laughs hysterically at this, FYI.)
94. Make a religious holiday advent tradition with Charlie and Sam.
95. Send/give a gift unexpectedly.
96. Leave a note for someone in a random place.
97. Leave a 100% tip for excellent service.
98. Do 12 nice things for people unexpectedly and at random times.
99. Reconnect with an old friend.
100. Apologize. Sincerely. COMPLETED
101. Say I Love You once in the most creative way possible.